Inspections Plus Inc. Services
Chris Kubassek of Inspections Plus Inc. has been a Master Carpenter since 1987, New Home Builder, registered with Tarion, since 1998 and registered Home Inspector since 2003. As Registered Home Inspectors we are with Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI), the only governing body of Home Inspectors in Ontario with a standards of practice and code of ethics. We also carry Errors and Omissions Insurance.
What we check for during an inspection:
- Structural Elements - Construction of walls, ceilings, floors, roof and foundation.
- Exterior Evaluation - Wall covering, landscaping, grading, elevation, drainage, driveways, fences, sidewalks, etc.
- Roof and Attic - Framing, ventilation, type of roof construction, flashing and gutters.
- Plumbing - Identification of pipe materials used for potable, drain, waste and vent pipes. Toilets, showers, sinks, faucets and traps.
- Systems and Components - Water heaters, furnaces, air conditioning, duct work, etc.
- Electrical - Main panel, circuit breakers, types of wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, etc.
- Garage - Slab, walls, ceiling, vents, entry, firewall, garage door, openers, etc.
A professional home inspection provides buyers with a thorough understanding of the condition of the home. This provides buyers with the knowledge needed to make informed decisions. Our comprehensive written report covers deficiencies as well as positive features.
- We shall only perform inspection services, accompanied with expressed opinions, based on genuine conviction within Inspections Plus Inc. limits of education, training and experience.
- We shall always be objective in our reporting and not knowingly overstate or understate the significance of observed conditions.
- We shall not disclose inspection results, property or client information without client approval.
- We shall report/disclose to the occupants, or their agents, any apparent serious defect that creates an imminent potential for harm.